Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Wir wollten nur reden, Und jetzt liegst du hier. Und ich lieg daneben, Reden, Reden.

I suppose when you have too much of a good thing, you will end up having the bad things at the end. In my case of my attachment, is so fuckingly true. I've just got of one total crapshit and found myself plunge in another. Things just don't end up too well when you want it to, especially when you are thinking, "Oh, yeah, last of attachment, going to smooth sailing". Whatever it is, I think my bigger boss is trying to exploit me to the fullest so that she needn't work too hard before the next intern comes. I feel sorry for my big boss.

Tmr is the farewell lunch, which seriously I don't think I'm looking forward to especially when you are eating with the Operations direction and major key team managers. It's going to be a stressful lunch.

Come someone just come along and drag me out of this rut and crapshit before I drown? Why I feel so alone at such point. I think I'm such an ass.
Loved and take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home